The first time I did this award, I wasn’t nominated. Yes, I cheated. But only because the questions were sooooo good, and I’d never done it before! You can find my first one here. I was nominated by JoBeth this time. Thank you so, so, so much!!!
Alrighty then! On to the- WAIT! I MUST TELL YOU!!!
I have started watching Phil Lester on Youtube. He is adorable! I love his videos already, and Dan is awesome as well.
OK, back to the award-
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers three things about yourself.
- Nominate roughly 10-20 people for this award
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blogs.
- Ask your nominees five questions.
- Share a link to your best/favorite post that you’ve written
Thanks to the creator, OKOTO ENIGMA’S BLOG, for making this award.
Three boring facts about me-
- I am allergic to aged cheese. (Have I mentioned this before?)
- I love fish, crawfish, crab, shrimp, and lobster. But, unfortunately, I am allergic to these as well. (Not that that stopped me from getting salmon on my salad today [what is up with my weird allergies? I’m allergic to broccoli, for Chuck’s sake!])
- Mumford & Sons is my favorite band.
The Questions!!! (3 is the appropriate number of !)
Is there a book that you continuously recommend to people?
Definitely a book full of feels, so lets go with-
I would recommend this to anyone who would listen. (So, basically no one?)
What is the number one thing that you look for in a book?
Other than a good cover, a sound review from a book blog I follow. I trust y’alls opinions so much.
What is your favorite kind of blog post to write?
Tags! I love doing book tags most. The best part about them is that I get to read other peoples opinions on books! *Sigh* They’re just great. .)
If you could be any book/movie/TV show character for a day, who would you be?
Where was the coolest vacation that you ever went on?
Every year on the Monday before Mother’s day, my family and I go to Kerrville for a couple days. This year was wonderful.
- DO YOU LIKE FISH?!
- What is your favorite song to listen to while reading?
- What is your favorite constellation?
- Have you ever flown in a plane?
- What is your biggest fear?
Best post- The ACB Book Tag
Favorite post- Basics of a Writer Tag (Original?)
That was really fun, I’ll be back soon!