Welcome back, Charmlings!
Two posts in a row?! Alex, that’s amazing, and so unexpected!
Yep. I said I was going to post more, and I MEANT IT!!!!
OK. I was tagged by Icebreaker694 back in August of 2017. Sorry.
Anyway, thank you!
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS…
- Link back to my (BookBum’s) original post, so I can see all your answers! (Remember to do this via pingback, I don’t get notified if you just tag my url)
- Thank the person(s) who tagged you… show some love!
- Come up with your answers
- Then tag others to keep the tag going!
PREMISE OF DESERT ISLAND DISCS…
You are cast away onto a remote island:
- You can bring 5 albums, what are they?
- You can bring ONE book (not including The Bible (or other appropriate religious texts) or The Complete Works of Shakespeare, as they are already provided and NO SERIES), what ONE book is it?
- You can have one luxury item (it has to be inanimate and can’t help you escape the island), what is it?
Babel by Mumford & Sons
Just the Beginning by Grace Vanderwaal
Sigh No More by Mumford & Sons
The Moana soundtrack. Obviously.
Wilder Mind by Mumford & Sons
Cause I haven’t read it, and IT’S ALEX FREAKING RIDER!!!!
The Item I’d Bring-
My comfy bed! .)
Whoever wants to do this tag.